UNION BANK Credit Officer Recruitment Project 2017-18 – Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment . 200 Vacancies for credit officer , scale grade II , Apply Online . See below .
UNION BANK Credit Officer Recruitment
Union Bank Of India invites online application for credit officer recruitment , 200 Vacancies with Grad Scale II and basic pay scale 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 . Interested person apply before 04.11.2017 .
UNION BANK Credit Officer Recruitment Project Details
In addition, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances will be payable as per prevailing rules and regulations in the Bank. Further, the officer will also be eligible for amenities like residential quarters/lease rent in lieu of quarters, LFC, reimbursement of medical/hospitalization expenses and other perquisites as per the policy of the Bank.
Note: The selected candidate can be posted at any Branch / Office of the Bank at sole discretion of the Bank. Hence, the candidates willing to work at any of the Branch /
Union Bank Credit Officer Recruitment Details
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
The applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying. However, merely applying for / appearing for and/or qualifying at any stage of selection process for the posts does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment / confer right on him / her for appointment in the Bank.
- Nationality / Citizenship:
- Age, Educational Qualification and Post Qualification Work Experience
How To Apply Online For UNION BANK Credit Officer Post ?
The candidates can apply only online from 04.10.2017 to 21.10.2017 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted. You can apply by visit official website of Union Bank www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Prerequisite for applying online: Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification.
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done.
- Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode)
Procedure for applying online :
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click on the link “Recruitment” under “Careers” page to access the Recruitment
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she may proceed to fill the online application form available as the second link.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the notification under ‘Guidelines for Scanning’.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
UNION BANK Credit Officer Recruitment Project ,
Advertisement Download : Click Here