Indian Oil Recruitment Marketing Officer 2017 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited operates one of Asia’s largest networks of Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing Infrastructure . IndianOil looking for passionate and dedicated professionals in the field of Marketing Management for Recruitment as Officers .
Indian Oil Recruitment Marketing Officer
Indian Oil Limited Recruitment Marketing Officer 2017 , Last date – 19/11/2017. Candidates can apply for the post before 19/11/2017 . All requirement details mentioned below .
Name of the Post : Marketing Professional
- 2 year full-time regular course leading to Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM)/Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Marketing Management or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- 2. The specialization of the candidate should find mention in the final mark-sheet/degree certificate.
- 3. In absence of the above, IndianOil shall be at liberty to decide the specialization based on the courses opted by the candidates during their post graduation study of the qualifying course (MBA/PGDM or equivalent). The candidates must have majority of the elective papers from
- Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s
- degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiuweb.org)
age limit as 30th June, 2018
- Maximum 30 years for candidates belonging to General category, who have completed degree in Engineering (BE/BTech or equivalent) prior to pursuing their post graduate studies in Business Management (MBA/PGDM or Equivalent)
- For other candidates (other than Engineering at Graduation level) belonging to the General category, the maximum permissible age will be 26 years.
Selection Process :-
The candidates, desirous of taking up a career with Indian Oil are required to appear in UGC-NET examination scheduled on 5th November,2017.
How To Apply For The Post IndianOil Limited Recruitment Marketing Officer 2017
- Application for both the positions is a two stage process:
- On-line registration for UGC-NET examination to be held on 5th November,2017
- On-line application for the position applied in IndianOil along with UGC-NET Registration number
Registration On-line for UGC-NET (5th November, 2017) Examination
- For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Submission of on-line application form for UGC-NET examination of 5th November, 2017 will commence from 11th August,2017 as per the notification issued by CBSE on behalf of UGC-NET. The last date of applying on-line for the said examination is 11th September, 2017.
- CBSE will upload the Admission Card of the candidates in 3rd week of October,2017. Candidates interested in applying in IndianOil must preserve these documents carefully.
Indian Oil Limited Recruitment Marketing Officer 2017
Official Website – Click Here
Download Advertisement – Click Here